ICOMOS Canada accomplishes its work through a variety of standing committees that are made up of its members. Each committee is governed by a Terms of Reference that is approved by the ICOMOS Canada Board of Directors. The committees are made up of ICOMOS Canada members, who operate on a voluntary basis.
- Advisory Committee on World Heritage Sites
- Committee Chaired by Jean Laberge
- Membership Committee
- Committee Chaired by Isabelle Giasson
- Policy Committee
- Committee Chaired by Marcus Letourneau and Lucie Morisset
- Financial Sustainability Committee
- Committee Chair currently vacant
- Wood Committee
Interested in joining a committee? Contact [email protected] for more information.